Friday, July 18, 2008

Girl Scout Camp

Shelby just got home from a week at Girl Scout Camp. She had a terrific time.....she is currently asleep in the chair! When we got there to pick her up, she was wearing pants and in the group picture they gave us, she was also wearing pants. I asked her why she was wearing pants....it's only in the 90's and has been all week. She just shrugged her shoulders and so I dropped it. When we got home, I asked why she was wearing pants and she said that she didn't think that I had packed her any shorts. So, she wore pants all week. I'm not sure that I buy that since I packed her clothes in "outfits", but for whatever reason, she wanted to wear pants. I only packed 2 pairs of jeans, so I'm sure they smell nice by now!!! Who can understand a tween girl!

No comments: