Today was Very Important Person Day at Chloe's school. Brian and I both went. It was very interesting to see Chloe in her classroom environment. When we first got there, she was just getting ready to have her snack. The teacher puts the snack out and announces that they can have snack. When they are ready, they can come over and get their snack, pour their own drink and have a seat at the snack table. I was so impressed with her scooping out her salsa, counting out her chips and pouring her own drink. I'm thinking that we probably baby her a little bit here at home. Chloe showed us a few other things that she does in her classroom. Then it was time for all the kids to sit on the red line before they went to Music. Chloe marched over and sat criss cross applesauce on the red line. Then she started crying. I think that she thought that Brian and I were going to leave. Brian went over and reassured her and then she was fine. We all went to Music and that was fun! Then back to the classroom for a few more minutes before it was time to go home. It was nice to see what Chloe does when she is away at school.




2 comments:
Nice to see you posting again. I was beginning to wonder if you were on vacation on some tropical islan. :)
Hi Pam...I´m Leonard From Costa Rica (Brian´s Friend, client of Murray Co)...So, great blog and great moments with your family and kids...Is my first time here in this blog, and nice to read the histories and moments that you got...Brian´s is a great person and he toll me goods things of you and the experiences in the blogs...is a very cute site and I hope to see and read the experiences in your blog always...regards to you and family...enjoy it the moments of the life gets...
Post a Comment