Monday, June 2, 2008

Last Day of School!



Today was the last day of school. They had a Culminating Program for the 3rd, 6th and 8th graders. I can't believe that Shelby will be in 4th grade next year and that Grant will be in 7th (or that Chloe will be going to PreSchool)!! After they were finished recognizing the 3rd & 6th graders, they focused on the 8th graders who will be leaving Towles and heading to High School in August. As I sat there and watched, I couldn't believe that in just 2 years, that would be Grant up there. The kids looked and acted so mature (well....at least most of them on the acting part). The 8th graders had planned the whole program and they did a wonderful job. Today, on the last day at our new school, it just made me so glad and thankful that we decided to change schools and that we were lucky enough to get the kids into Towles!!

No comments: